Ephesians - Week 15
STUDYGUIDE-114-171012 - length: 60:00 - taught on Oct, 12 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday October 12, 2017
- Warm-Up: What questions do you have about the end times?
- Application - Questions for Discussion:
- How does the epistle of Ephesians apply to our life together as a congregation? Who has God designed us to be as the church, and how do we grow into the fullness of our identity?
- In Ephesians 4 - 6, the Holy Spirit lays out the description of how the church is to walk. How are we doing here at Lighthouse Bible Church? Where are we on target, and in what areas do we need to grow and/or change?
- Application for Ephesians
- How are we doing in our Walk?
- Read Daniel 9:24-27, Matthew 24:1-44 and Luke 21:5-36
- Group prayer session