Ephesians - Week 14
STUDYGUIDE-113-170928 - length: 60:00 - taught on Sep, 28 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday September 28, 2017
- Warm-Up: What should we study next (after Ephesians)?
- Workshop on puzzling passages.
- Ephesians 5:18 - Finish up, then recap.
- Game plan for Ephesians 5:18
- Material for Ephesians 5:18.
- All occurrences of pleroo in the writings of John and Paul.
- Application - Questions for Discussion:
- How does the epistle of Ephesians apply to our life together as a congregation? Who has God designed us to be as the church, and how do we grow into the fullness of our identity?
- In Ephesians 4 - 6,the Holy Spirit lays out the description of how the church is to walk. How are we doing here at Lighthouse Bible Church? Where are we on target, and in what areas do we need to grow and/or change?
- Read the epistle to the saints who are at Ephesus in its entirety 4 times between now and our next Bible study on October 5th.
- As you read, right down your thoughts about the following question: What does the book of Ephesians teach about our practical sanctification, ie, the process by which we are being conformed to the image of Christ in this life?
- Group prayer session