Ephesians - Week 6
STUDYGUIDE-107-170720 - length: 60:00 - taught on Jul, 20 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday July 20, 2017
- Reminder: No Thursday Bible study next week, July 27th.
- Rejoicing in the Lord: Ephesians 1:3-4.
- Warm up: Read Acts 19 and discuss the things it teaches us about Ephesus and the Ephesian church.
- Completing our information pool.
- Handout: The Big Picture of Ephesians
- Handout: The Saints at Ephesus: Points for Discussion
- Handout: concordance search for “Ephesus”
- Workshop on the Foundational Outline
- Read the epistle to the saints who are at Ephesus in its entirety 4 times between now and our next Bible study on August 3rd.
- In tandem with your reading, select one of the things that are emphasized, or a word, phrase or concept that is repeated several times in Ephesians. Go through and write down each passage where this is found. What did you learn?
- Handout: Summary of Things Emphasized and Things Repeated
- Group prayer session