Ephesians - Week 4
STUDYGUIDE-106-170622 - length: 60:00 - taught on Jun, 22 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday June 22, 2017
- No bible study next Thursday (June 29)
- General questions
- Discussion: how did your readings of Ephesians go this week? What did you write down?
- Let’s go through more of the Good questions to ask.
- Handout: Good questions to ask
- More on Foundational Reading: Looking for things that are:
- Alike and Unlike
- Said about our Lord Jesus Christ (and the Father and the Spirit)
- Handout: pages on things that are Related, from Hendricks, Living by the Book
- Read the epistle to the saints who are at Ephesus in its entirety 7 times between now and our next Bible study on July 6.
- Take notes: anything you notice about the things in #6 above.
- Start working on the Big Picture of Ephesians.
- Handout: The Big Picture of Ephesians
- Group prayer session