Ephesians - Week 3
STUDYGUIDE-105-170615 - length: 60:00 - taught on Jun, 15 2017
Informal Bible Study
Thursday June 15, 2017
- General questions
- Discussion: how did your readings of Ephesians go this week? What did you write down? Reminder of assignment:
- Have one reading be from a different translation
- Listen to Ephesians being read (audio recording, or live friend)
- Write down notes (5 minutes): (1) observations, and (2) questions.
- Handout: Good questions to ask
- More on Foundational Reading: Looking for things that are:
- Alike and Unlike
- Said about our Lord Jesus Christ (and the Father and the Spirit)
- Handout: pages on things that are related, from Hendricks, Living by the Book
- Read the epistle to the saints who are at Ephesus in its entirety 4 times between now and next Thursday.
- Take notes: anything you notice about things that are emphasized, repeated, related, alike, unlike, and/or things said about our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father, or the Spirit.
- Group prayer session